Le Véritable, gastronomy specialist
It is represented by its director, Patrick Migeon.
Buyer in Eastern Europe with more than 40 years of experience, I was notably the commercial director for France and for export as well as the manager of a renowned Burgundy snail company. Thanks to the network that I have created over the years, I am able to provide you with the products you are looking for. And this, starting from the raw material and reaching semi-finished or finished packaged products in the following areas:
- snails (of different species)
- frozen fruits
- dry and frozen mushrooms
During all these years, I have created my own networks for collecting wild snails from natural harvesting and not from farming.
I have selected the best suppliers to whom I have passed on my know-how acquired from a master snail harvester recognized in the profession in order to provide you with first-class processed materials with the necessary standards and guarantees.
I worked with a demanding client portfolio expecting a relationship of trust and the supply of consistent quality.
Our products are mainly intended for the wholesale circuit (export, B2B industry, wholesalers, distributors) but also for the traditional circuit (cafés, hotels, restaurants, butchers, fishmongers, etc.).
- Snail meats and shells
- Canned snails and shells prepared and cooked in France
- Fresh and frozen buttered snails prepared and cooked in France
- Dried and frozen mushrooms (morels, porcini mushrooms, chanterelles, and others…)
- Frozen fruits (wild blueberries, sour cherries, raspberries, strawberries, currants, blackcurrants, rhubarb and others…)
- Wines (Southern Burgundy, Beaujolais, Rhône Valley and Champagne Crus)
- Wild Burgundy snail from natural collection: Helix pomatia
- Farmed snail: Helix maxima
- Farmed and wild snail according to origin: Helix aspersa
232 Rue de la Madonne